Bericht Ciprian's 5011er Zetor in der Werkstatt

C

Ciprian

Mitglied
Traktor/en
zetor 5011
Hello! Sorry to write in this post ...I have some questions, if you want to help me.
1.I have a 5011 zetor .. when it's cold outside it starts very hard, what could it be? I leave a picture with the pump.
2.How can I connect the air hose? so I can use the compressor.
3.I need this cover.I searched everywhere but found nothing.If you know any site in Europe that makes deliveries all over Europe I would be grateful.

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
1.I have a 5011 zetor .. when it's cold outside it starts very hard, what could it be? I leave a picture with the pump.
Just give full throttle and then press the cold start button at you injektion pump so it makes "click" then start with full throttle and lower them when the engine is runing. That you will find in all Zetor Handbooks from Zeto 2011 up to Zetor 7045 ;)
2.How can I connect the air hose? so I can use the compressor.
Just use the tyre air filling tube and mount them at your air pressur controller
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

3.I need this cover.I searched everywhere but found nothing.If you know any site in Europe that makes deliveries all over Europe I would be grateful.
This cover is not produced anymore since around 3/4 year now - so you must have realy good luk to find any and more to find a new one.

When you can wait ... ( But I cant say as long I need) you can have the one from my Zetor 5011, its in new condition. I think I need it not anymore, as I made a bigger change in my steering system at my 5011 this winter.

Anhänge