Hallo G’Day s Zetor 5745

AusZetor

AusZetor

Mitglied
Vorname
Chris
Traktor/en
Zetor 5745
Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to accept me as a member of your great forum!
I have recently purchased a Zetor 5745, and I will be using the old girl to launch and retrieve my fishing boat at my local beach and fishing shack. I hope to find answers on this forum to my questions about my Zetor as this tractor is very new to me. I have read many wonderful facts surrounding the history of Zetor and I am glad that I have found myself a wonderful little tractor blessed with some great Eastern European engineering. I hope to make some good forum friends here, thanks again.

Chris
a.k.a AusZetor

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
Hallo und :welcome2Chris hier im Zetorforum.

Mit dem Zetor hat man einen Zuverlässigen Traktor wenn man immer mal wieder ein bisschen Zeit in Wartung und Pflege investiert.

Hello and :welcome2Chris here in Zetorforum.

With the Zetor you have a reliable tractor if you spend a bit of time in maintenance and care.

Hello and :welcome Chris.

We talked about a little bit on facebook just bevor. Do you find now the paint RAL code infos you need?

Greatings of Sveden:freu

Its permitted now. ;) See my infos in your facebook thread. :)

It doesnt give a RAL code "2240" - what you mean is a color code of one manufakturer of paints (in this case its Kramp).
2240 AND 2002 are not the real original colors - both are neear by - but not the original.
Zetor uses the older CSN color code system that contains other color shadows as the RAL color system can build up.

The same with RAL 1020 - its near by, but not real 100% original ;)

Also - all known color codes you can find here: Farben und Lacke - Zetor Original, RAL, Tipps, Bezugsquellen (https://www.zetor-forum.de/ressourcen/farben-und-lacke-zetor-original-ral-tipps-bezugsquellen.25/)

Es gibt keinen RAL-Code "2240" - was Sie meinen, ist ein Farbcode eines Lackherstellers/-lieferanten (in dem Fall ist es Kramp).

2240 UND 2002 sind auch nicht die echten Originalfarben - beide sind nahe dran - aber eben nicht das Original.
Zetor verwendet das ältere CSN-Farbcodesystem, das andere Farbschattierungen enthält, als das RAL-Farbsystem für Lacke abbildet.

Das gleiche bei RAL 1020 - es ist nah dran, aber nicht wirklich 100% original ;)

Außerdem - alle bekannten Farbcodes findest du hier: Farben und Lacke - Zetor Original, RAL, Tipps, Bezugsquellen (https://www.zetor-forum.de/ressourcen/farben-und-lacke-zetor-original-ral-tipps-bezugsquellen.25/)