CAZetor

Mitglied
Vorname
Cliff
Traktor/en
6245, 7211
Meine Traktoren
6245, 7211
Hi. I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. First, I live in Canada and don't speak German. So I will use Google Translate. I hope that's okay. I own a 6245 and 7211. The tractors are used on my small farm for daily work and also in the forest. I joined this forum because it has so much great information that I can't find anywhere else on the internet. Thank you in advance for letting me participate. All the best. cliff

Welcome Cliff! :)

Can you post some pictures off your Zetors here? You can simply upload them here.
English will be OK - I also work in my rare free time to relaunch the good old and english talking "Zetorworld.com" forum next months I hope so.

Hi Joachim. Great to hear zetorworld.com will get up and running again. I'll take a few pictures and get them uploaded soon.

And just to confirm, it's ok for me to post in english? If it's not OK, I apologize for this post.

Thanks,
cliff

Yes - I have buy it from Renze Z. as he have not enough time for to bring it up to date with a new fresh base. I will relaunch them with the same software as here but I have some trouble to find a solution for all the old data (posts) to copy them out from the old former software to a up to date sofftware like Xenforo.
I think this need some work but we will find a way. :)

Yes its Ok in english - so long Zetorworld needs time for a relaunch, its OK. ;)

PEI. Located right in the middle of the island!