Frage Handbrake and PTO declutching switches - Zetor 6211

N

Nevin

Mitglied
Vorname
Eoghan
Traktor/en
Zetor 6211
Hi all, the above switches have been missing for a long time :unsure , would anyone have a picture of there own tractors switches as the manual don't really show the way to put in new ones or how they are fitted in.

Also I think there is a 3 ( or maybe 4) core cable there - if 3 I'm assuming one is +12V for both and a signal back from each - any idea of which colors for which ?

Thanks again,
Nevin

I looked at the diagram of a 7045 and I think the switch of the handbrake connects to ground and would illuminate a light on the dashboard.
The PTO lever switch would connect +12 volt to a light on the dashboard and energize a solenoid. So the cable would have 3 wires.

First find which the +12 volt wire is. Than connect this wire to one of the others. If the PTO light on the dash illuminates, you have found both wires for the PTO lever switch.
Ground the left over wire. The handbrake light should illuminate. Connect this wire to the handbrake switch ( the other side of this switch is wired to ground) No warranty, but worth a try.

Ich habe mir das Diagramm eines 7045 angesehen und denke, der Schalter der Handbremse ist mit Masse verbunden und würde ein Licht auf dem Armaturenbrett aufleuchten lassen. Der Zapfwellenhebelschalter würde 12 Volt an eine Leuchte am Armaturenbrett anschließen und einen Magneten mit Strom versorgen. Das Kabel hätte also 3 Drähte.

Finden Sie zuerst heraus, welches der 12-Volt-Draht ist. Dann verbinden Sie diesen Draht mit einem der anderen. Wenn die Zapfwellenanzeige am Armaturenbrett aufleuchtet, haben Sie beide Drath für den Zapfwellenhebelschalter gefunden. Erden Sie den verbleibenden Draht. Die Handbremsleuchte sollte aufleuchten. Schließen Sie dieses Kabel an den Handbremsschalter an (die andere Seite dieses Schalters ist mit Masse verbunden). Keine Garantie, aber einen Versuch wert.

Thanks very much for that Bert. :like:like

How does each switch mount to the handle? Haven't looked at the handles in a little bit but don't really remember many holes or fixing points ?

Thanks again.

For a 7045 the switches are mounted on a holder. The part number of the holder is 531969112734 and for the switches 59115775 and 59115776. Probably the same parts as your tractor.

Bei einem 7045 sind die Schalter auf einer Halterung montiert. Die Teilenummer des Halters lautet 531969112734 und für die Schalter 59115775 und 59115776. Wahrscheinlich die gleichen Teile wie Ihr Traktor.

That's great, appreciate the help.

I was at the shop where the Zetor sits, and took some pictures. This is the bracket with the switches that sits under the parking brake and PTO lever.
Ich war in dem Laden, in dem der Zetor sitzt, und habe ein paar Fotos gemacht. Dies ist die Halterung mit den Schaltern, die unter der Feststellbremse und dem Zapfwellenhebel sitzt.

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
Thanks for that Bert, that really helps things :Like :Like .

Today I tested the 3 cables and all works fine. Found the 2 PT0 cables and works fine and then handbrake dash light works fine.

I looked up that holder number (531969112734) and couldn't find anything? Perhaps it is not made anymore?

I will look more into it.

If I did get the holder and the two switches, are there anymore items needs, inserts etc?

Thanks again
Post automatically merged:

Also does that holder mount under the bracket that holds the handbrake and pto handle? ie do i have to take them up or does it sit and bolt down to them ?

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
That holder mounts under the bracket that holds the handbrake and PTO handle. You would have to disconnect the handbrake and PTO cable.The holder is actually 2 pieces on my 7045.
Dieser Halter wird unter der Halterung montiert, die die Handbremse und den Zapfwellengriff hält. Sie müssten die Handbremse und das Zapfwellenkabel trennen. Der Halter ist tatsächlich 2 Stück auf meinem 7045.

Hi Bert would you know the OEM number of the right side metal part in the below image.

Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

Have looked at drawings but only the main holder piece is shown which only allows the handbrake switch to be mounted but as you said before there seems to be a 2nd metal piece needed to bolt on the PTO declutching switch.

Thanks,
Nevin

Anhänge

I have not seen an OEM number either. Next time I go to my sons farm, (where the tractor sits) I will take measurements. It is a simple piece that would be easy to fabricate.

Ich habe auch keine OEM-Nummer gesehen. Wenn ich das nächste Mal zur Farm meines Sohnes gehe (wo der Traktor steht), werde ich Messungen vornehmen. Es ist ein einfaches Stück, das leicht zu fertigen wäre.

Ok thanks, yes its a hard piece to find information on. Anyway ill probably juts make up something to suit.

Thanks