Frage Zetor 5011 clutch problems

Woodman

Woodman

Mitglied
Vorname
Harris
Traktor/en
Zetor 5011
Hi everyone, I am having problems with my Zetor 5011 ??? , I’ve replaced the clutch plate with one I bought from Vapourmatic and not a Zetor clutch plate , and now I’ve got a very hard clutch pedal and I don’t know why this is , As anyone got any ideas on this Please

So you don't rate the Vapormatic clutch plate very highly then, my nephew bought the new clutch plate and I don't think he realized that there was a difference

You can mount what you want - but I prefer original Zetor parts when I can buy them. Repro parts are often from less quality or come with changed settings when you try to set them. Then you need informations from your Repro dealer while the original one out of the Zetor repair books dont work for repro parts. So, thats the answer why I prefer original parts as long as possible at store.

That's a fair answer, in the future I think that I will buy genuine parts , the problem is in the UK the prices are Crazy expensive for any tractor parts , So I will get them from the Czech Republic in the future

In UK you have Barlows as a good old Zetor parts dealer.
In the near future, you don't have to pay zoll when you buy at Barlows and when the UK is out from Europe. ;)