• Beginn
N

Nevin

Mitglied
Vorname
Eoghan
Traktor/en
Zetor 6211
Hi all, could anyone explain how the declutching of the PTO works to me. What is it used for ?

It used to work a bit of time ago in my fathers 6211 but the cable up to the lever in the cab is broken as it emerges through the cab floor.

If I put in a new cable would it work or is the mechanism below likely to have ceased for lack of use ?

Where does the other end of the cable connect to ?

Thanks
Nevin

You can download the owners manual for your model on www.cals.cz.
The mechanism would work fine. The cable was probably rusted solid and broke. Look under the tractor for the other end.
I have a copy of the shop manual in English. Mail me if you need more info.

Sie können die Bedienungsanleitung für Ihr Modell auf www.cals.cz herunterladen. Der Mechanismus würde gut funktionieren. Das Kabel war wahrscheinlich fest verrostet und gerissen. Suchen Sie unter dem Traktor nach dem anderen Ende.
Ich habe eine Kopie des Shop-Handbuchs in englischer Sprache. Mailen Sie mir, wenn Sie weitere Informationen benötigen.

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
Hi Bert, thanks for your help.

What is it used for, to engage and disengage the PTO?

Thanks,
Nevin

I think that when the PTO is engaged by the lever on the floor, and you want to stop the PTO for a short time ( like by making a turn ) than you use the hand lever next to the chair.
But please check the manual, there is more info about the PTO than I want to write here.

Ich denke, wenn die Zapfwelle durch den Hebel auf dem Boden eingerastet ist und Sie die Zapfwelle für eine kurze Zeit anhalten möchten (z. B. fur Drehen), verwenden Sie den Handhebel neben dem Stuhl. Aber bitte überprüfen Sie das Handbuch, es gibt mehr Informationen über die Zapfwelle, als ich hier schreiben möchte.

Thanks for that, we have an old Vicon fertilizer spreader, (one without hydraulics : D ) with the bar for opening a closing the grates to let fertilizer flow or now.

Would it be possible (when fertilizer spreading alone) instead of reaching back and down to the handle, the pto de-clutching lever could be pulled nd therefore stop manure being spread while turning or driving across already covered ground.

Likely problem of manure building up in spout as grate wouldn't be closing.

Is there any solution out there for this?

Thanks
Nevin

Today, I found where the other end of the declutching cable connects to, after a bit or cleaning and lubricating, i began to pull the cable as if it was the handle in the cab but the PTO did not stop turning.

I am quite sure I have the pneumatically controlling system of declutching, see below image.
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

Am I testing it correctly or any ideas/tips ?

Could I check if it works further up the line rather than pulling the cable ? Could the cylinder be gone ( #5911 2139)

Thanks,
Nevin

Anhänge

The force necessary for a hand clutch disengagement is 120 Nm.
If have some info, but cannot post it because it might have copyright. You have to private mail me for that.

Die zum Ausrücken der Handkupplung erforderliche Kraft beträgt 120 Nm. Ich habe einige Informationen, kann sie aber nicht veröffentlichen, da sie möglicherweise urheberrechtlich geschützt sind. Dafür musst du mir eine private Mail schicken.

okay, that must be the reason so, just wanted to see if I could get it to stop then id know the new cable would work thats fine, thanks Bert.