Zetor Teilehändler in England - English spare parts dealer?

• Ersteller des Themas Ciprian
  • Beginn
C

Ciprian

Mitglied
Traktor/en
zetor 5011
Hello Joachim! i have a 5011 and my fenders are very bad, a lot of rusty. i want to buy new ones.
Do you know any online store with decent prices?
Hallo Joachim! Ich habe einen 5011 und meine Kotflügel sind sehr schlecht, viel rostig. Ich möchte neue kaufen.
Kennen Sie einen Online-Shop mit angemessenen Preisen?

Hello,
You come frome England - then one of first address is Barlows (https://barlowsagri.co.uk/zetor-tractor-parts/) I think its for you the best.

All other costs since Brexit much more as bevor and Barlows is in your country. ;)

Ähm... England ist für uns Europäer jetzt ein Drittland. ;) Dank Brexit. Mit Zoll und allem Theater. :lala

United Kingdom is since 1.1.2021 a 3.-state, its not more at Europe "thanks" Brexit. ;)
And it needs some papers and customs (ZOLL) so its a lot more complicated as bevor to ship spare parts to the isle. :lala

Theoretical I can send Zetor spare parts, but its for you much more cost intensive as bevor 1.1.2021. I think its for you in UK now the time for UK-shopping. Thats what the Brexiters have done. Sorry that I'll have no better solutions for you at the moment.