R

riude

Mitglied
Vorname
Mikko
Traktor/en
Meine Traktoren
6211 -91
Hello. I hope english is allowed here, since my german language is limited to most simple phrases in restaurant. Luckily, these days it's easy to read example german forums. Thanks to google translator.

Anyway, I bought 1991, 4800hrs driven 6211 just for hobby machine.
I found out that your site is one of best sources for Zetor tractors in internet, and joined because of it.

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
Thanks. What you think, should I post my posts on google translated german language, rather than english?
I have worked enough in Germany to know everyone there doesn't speak English😀

English will be OK - its mostly better to understand than translatet text. :)
I can read it realy good, writing is not soo good and speaking... you better forgett it. ;) :D

It has historical reasons - I learned 2 years a litle bit russian and france and then the system change come over us in 1989 and at that point I switched to englisch while Iam more interested in computers and English then at my russian post friendship (initiatet from old political system) ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I tried to login forum from my workplace with laptop, without success.
It said something about possible ip bans and asked to contact site admin?
Now I logged in from home connection, without problems. This connection has another Ip space I guess. Do you know if there is some ip blockings from Finland?

Actual for login blocked IP ranges/GEO locations:
UA,RU,TR,TN,PL,TH,TW,RO,PH,NE,NG,NA,KG,JM,IR,IQ,ID,IN,KR,LT,BY
Blocked to protect forum from spam in last months/years.

Blocked IPs:
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

I will take a look at, later this week...

Anhänge

ok, thanks. I'll check tomorrow what ip range we have at work.

Ah, google translator is the problem. Site works fine, login etc., but if you try to access thru google translator it blocks you.

Ok, but I cant see the reason. Google isnt blocked by us. :denk2:

Hej Norra Svärige :D I have visited quite close your place, Husum pulp mill.

And by the way Joachim, I will visit your store some day this autumn.
I should come to work few days at Leuna. Don't know exact date yet, that UPM project there is badly late.

Leuna is 30 minutes from us, if the German Autobahn is not close. :"":
But I'am not every day at our our storage - best will be to contact me just one or two days before, so I can say I'am at our store or on the road this time. ;)

This problem with google translator is interesting...

See picture:

https://aijaa.com/6hCFgr

If I try to use translated link (red circle in pucture), this forum will block me.
I have tried this 4 different internet connections, 1 laptop pc and 2 different mobile phones. And it is same thing on every device and connection.
When you try it first time, you will be blocked for about 1 day. 3rd try will block it longer, example IP from my working place have now been blocked several days.

Because it happens on every device and many connections (also example my personal mobile phone), I would say for sure it´s not depending on my connections firewall etc...

Mikko

Try another (for me personaly the better way) way:
Open the thread you want to read and (with Chrome Browser) make a right click and choose "translate to ..." what ever you want. That works on all sites.

If I try to use translated link (red circle in pucture), this forum will block me.
I have tried this 4 different internet connections, 1 laptop pc and 2 different mobile phones. And it is same thing on every device and connection.
When you try it first time, you will be blocked for about 1 day. 3rd try will block it longer, example IP from my working place have now been blocked several days
Yes - that's the normal behavior from our anti spam mechanism on server side.

The way you use it, I think you use a proxy from Google translator - and this behavior is the detected as problematic and will be blocked.
I don't understand at the moment the complete way Google do this, so I have actuel no time to find out what exactly the problem in this point is. Please try my hint above, I think that should work.

Otherwise you can switch the forum language to English at the very bottom left side:

... to have the most things in englisch language. The rest you can translate by right click as I mentored you above.

But ... yes - this forum is fore grounding set to be used from people with German language. The native englisch version will come back later with the good old zetorworld.com forum - but the former used software is very old and the upgrade/switch to a actual system needs many hand work and time, more as I thinked.
And so it needs a little bit to be ready.

Anhänge

Yes, no problem. Now I´m using firefox with translator addon, it works fine. But google translator is absolutely best in translation quality. Of course also in it is mistakes and words that can not be translated, but all others have more.
Also, I allways translate everything to English, not to Finnish. Since Finnish is so marginal language, I´ve noticed translations are much worse than to English.
Anyway, there´s no problem now as and I know it 👍