CAZetor

Mitglied
Vorname
Cliff
Traktor/en
6245, 7211
Meine Traktoren
6245, 7211
Hi. I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. First, I live in Canada and don't speak German. So I will use Google Translate. I hope that's okay. I own a 6245 and 7211. The tractors are used on my small farm for daily work and also in the forest. I joined this forum because it has so much great information that I can't find anywhere else on the internet. Thank you in advance for letting me participate. All the best. cliff

Welcome Cliff!

Can you post some pictures off your Zetors here? You can simply upload them here.
English will be OK - I also work in my rare free time to relaunch the good old and english talking "Zetorworld.com" forum next months I hope so.

Hi Joachim. Great to hear zetorworld.com will get up and running again. I'll take a few pictures and get them uploaded soon.

And just to confirm, it's ok for me to post in english? If it's not OK, I apologize for this post.

Thanks,
cliff

Yes - I have buy it from Renze Z. as he have not enough time for to bring it up to date with a new fresh base. I will relaunch them with the same software as here but I have some trouble to find a solution for all the old data (posts) to copy them out from the old former software to a up to date sofftware like Xenforo.
I think this need some work but we will find a way.

Yes its Ok in english - so long Zetorworld needs time for a relaunch, its OK.

PEI. Located right in the middle of the island!