Willkommen Massy! (5245, 7540E)

M

Meister

Mitglied
Hallo Massy!

Willkommen auf Zetor-Forum.de. Ich hoffe dir wird es hier gefallen, hier schon mal ein paar Informationen ...

- Bitte stell dich und/oder deinen Fuhrpark hier in diesem Thema kurz vor. Fotos sind immer gern gesehen.
- Anschliessend hast du freien Zugriff auf die Bibliothek und kannst dir eventuell noetige Handbuecher usw. herunter laden.
- Wichtige Anleitungen zur Foren Benutzung findest du im Support-Forum

Wenn du Fragen hast - trau dich, frag! ;)

Zetor-Forum.de Admin

Re: Willkommen Massy!

Thanks i am English speaking Scotsman with two Zetors a 5245 and 7540E. i need to to figure how i can translate information discussion

Hello Massy,

for translating please use "google translate" or tell us your question(s) in english - we can also a litle bit english. ;)

Bevor i forget - welcome on zetor-forum.de! :)

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for that :D , I have problem with the hydraulics on my 5245 which will not lift anything heavy :( . I have downloaded the zetormatic system description which i will read to see if there are any suggestion that i may help :like .

God morning...

This is a very common fault on Zetor and he usually has these causes, you should check:

1. leaky safety valve
2. leaky main lifting cylinder and / or additional cylinder
3. oil pump is worn and / or safety valve

Please download the workshop manual for the 5245 and look at the necessary steps to labor.

If you find no workshop manual in english, tell me - I think i can send it to you by email.

Edit: Sorry, i have the workshop manual only in german language - but this can you find here in the "Bibliothek" for free.