Frage Zetor 6211 Rear Lift Assist Ram

N

Nevin

Mitglied
Vorname
Eoghan
Traktor/en
Zetor 6211
Hello, could someone explain how this ram works and it's function. The current one doesn't seem to be in great shape.

Is the lower pipe the flow in and the top flexible pipe the return ?

On mine the top pipe doenst seem to have any fluid flowing to it. There's fluid flowing into the bottom pipe. Is the ram now allowing it to flow through?

Many thanks

Not a great image but all I have right now.
Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

Anhänge

Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
The left side work this way:
  • Remove split pin at top
  • Take off the spindle at the top
  • rotate the spindle
  • Attach the spindle
  • Reinstall the cotter pin

It's very easy if you wash your tractor from time to time and then lubricate these parts. ;)
You could (should) also retrofit a grease nipple, then it would be even easier.

Thanks, but I'm not sure what you mean. What is the spindle you mention ?

As above how does the ram work, what it it's fiction and which way is fluid flowing with regards to the 2 pipes.

Thanks

As above how does the ram work, what it it's fiction and which way is fluid flowing with regards to the 2 pipes.
Please make a picture and mark what you mean, I think its best option at this point. ;)

Anhänge

Ok.

I am talking about the lift assist ram/cylinder

See here

How does it work, it's function and what direction the flow of oil is with regards to the 2 pipes.

Thanks

Anhänge

... you mean the hydraulic cylinder...
It's a single-acting cylinder, it can't push - no UR1 Zetor can push down way. It's also just an auxiliary lift cylinder, the main cylinder is in the differential box.

Ok. Is there a way if telling if it needs to be replaced ? The chrome part iself has developed a loght layer of surface rust, perhaps it is not lubricated with oil?

Would a worn one cause the lift to slowly drop over time it is that an issue somehwere else?

When the outer cylinder is not oiled at outside your hydraulic can lose oil at the inner hydraulic cylinder or at the inner hydraulic controling block or at the hydraulic pipe betwen inner cylinder and controling block or at the pip betwen oil pump and controling block or simply at one of the oil pressur limiting valves.

When you cant see droping oil at outside, you have to demont the upper hydraulic block from the differencial gear box.

eg this one: Bericht - Zetor 5011 reparieren - Motor, Bremse, Hydraulik, Elektrik und mehr (https://www.zetor-forum.de/themen/zetor-5011-reparieren-motor-bremse-hydraulik-elektrik-und-mehr.13/post-2684)

Also can you tell me the zetor part number of the above hydraulic cylinder. The current one I have is a two pipe version.
Iam not the one that search ETN numbers for every one. Sorry, but I havn't enough time to do this. I you need a Zetor part, you can order them by us then I search the number and can tell you the price with shipping, its no problem. :)

Thanks

Iam not the one that search ETN numbers for every one. Sorry, but I havn't enough time to do this. I you need a Zetor part, you can order them by us then I search the number and can tell you the price with shipping, its no problem. :)
Okay , it's just there seems to be two versions in the parts book

1- Tractor only has one cylinder - which has two pipes. This version has an X beside it - perhaps its discontinued?

2 - Tractor has two cylinders and they both only have one pipe.

Thanks

This version has an X beside it - perhaps its discontinued?
Please take a look at the first sides of the parts book - there will be some text information. Or take a look at: Zetor UR 1 Ersatzteilkataloge richtig benutzen (https://www.zetor-forum.de/ressourcen/zetor-ur-1-ersatzteilkataloge-richtig-benutzen.119/)

A Zetor 6211 have one cylinder inside - ALL Zetor 6211 have them, and its only one version. It have one pipe betwen them and the hydraulic block.
Most Zetor 6211 have also one (certain also have two) extra hydraulic cylinder at the outside. This one has 2 pipes, one for pressure and one only to bring back droping oil from cylinder to the gearbox.

This dropping of the lift seems to be a common thing with the Zetors ?

Obviously seal/seals have gone. Is there seal kits and is it a major job to replace them?

Any previous threads of this process Joachim ?

Thanks

This dropping of the lift seems to be a common thing with the Zetors ?
NO! Its a common problem when NBR rubber comes in the years and will be harder. Its "normal" after 20-30 years and with low costs to resolve.

Is there seal kits and is it a major job to replace them?
Yes, and for a beginner I think 1-2 days over a weekend. You hav to clean your tractor bevor you beginn the work at hydraulik components. And you need a workshop motor lift cran to demont the upper hydraulic parts... its very heavy weight. Please take a look at my links, there you can see most off stepps in the repair process.

Yes, and for a beginner I think 1-2 days over a weekend. You hav to clean your tractor bevor you beginn the work at hydraulik components. And you need a workshop motor lift cran to demont the upper hydraulic parts... its very heavy weight.
Ok thanks .

Please take a look at my links, there you can see most off stepps in the repair process.
Sorry not sure where these links you mention are ?

Thanks