Frage Zetor 6211 Three point linkage

N

Nevin

Mitglied
Vorname
Eoghan
Traktor/en
Zetor 6211
Hello, I was looking at changing the sway braces on the 3 point linkages . See below images.
Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

On the parts website there seems to be two options, 2 links or 3 links.

I am unsure which will suit me as both systems are different than my current set up.

Perhaps these are not what will replace my current ones.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Anhänge

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:
First - please respect the copyright of pictures they are not made from your self. We have a strong law at Germany at this point. ;)
Second - why will you change it? Most will change from chains to such side stabilizers you have and not the other way.
What disfunction you have with it?
If you realy would change it (I think its a fault) you have to use the one with 3 chain links - as you can see with a look at a spare parts book.

The chain tensioners easily come loose on their own - not fun to work with. And if they are so dirty, the chain tensioner will also rust hard.

I don't want to offend you, but I would almost think that you should give your Zetor a little more care (wash, lubricate) when I see the photos like this.
The side stabilizers on your Zetor are good, they just need cleaning and some lubrication.

Thanks Joachim.

There seems to be a lot of play/wear in them.

Is there a way of readjusting them or maybe some parts to be replaced on the one I currently have.

Thanks

Your problem with play/wear is the mud at any parts. The dirt is like sandpaper...

All parts of these you can buy as single parts - its no problem. So you can change only the real needed parts.

The rear part (the thinner one) can be replaced with a better variant that has an adjustment thread.

How does the original one I have now better with regards to the chain ones. Can it be adjusted as freely ?

In the diagram for the chain version their is a lockut placed in the threads to stop it backing off itself.

Thanks

No - the original last version you have as by the old one the bolt but also a srew at the rear end for fine tuning. I can make photos later... I have new ones at my storage.

In the diagram for the chain version their is a lockut placed in the threads to stop it backing off itself.
Yes, but this works any time good and any tiome not so good. Better is for this a selfe made securing by a litle chain... also I can make photos from later...

Thanks, if you could please send on pictures.

Thanks