Traktor/en
7045 82 mod
:sorry Hi
Is there a place I can download
the el sheet for a 7045 82mod?

Regards
Pks

Hello Pks,

yes, but you must combine the electrical sheet from 5011- 7045(black-white) and from 5211- 7245 (colored) to have the complete overview - an yes, you can download it for free from here:

[DLMURL="http://www. zetor-forum.de/ forum/downloads.php?cat=1"]Bibliothek[/DLMURL] (look at the top menue ;) )

But, i think you have to wait, on 19:23 the 24h period is gone you have to wait as a new member to download first time anything from the "Bibliothek". ;)

And welcome by the Zetor friends in germany - you are the first member from Norway here. :like

Can you please upload a couple of pictures from your Zetor 7045? :oops: :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank you for your reply.

I will upload some photos of it!

The electrical sheets that are in the library is not detailed enough for what I was planning to do. I need more detailed schematics that shows how the wind shield wiper switch is wired (what is 1,2,3 and 4 etc.) and then I need drawings of where the wires go between that and the wiper motor. Do you know where I could get this? Or perhaps someone would be interested in sketching it up if they are knowledgable about this particular system in the tractor model? It is the front wind shield wiper if that was not clear!

We have 1 meter of snow here in Northern Norway so I need the wind shield wiper to work as soon as possible! :D

Hello,

oh sorry, the numbered list is not in the library yet,

but this ist the list to the wirring diagram from 5211 to 7745:

The Zetor 7045 is practically wired nearly equal.

Does that help you? I have on my Zetor 5011 on the way to work and the complete wiring harness ... :rolleyes:

With us is unfortunately again snow - I wish the spring now. ;) :D

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.