• Ersteller des Themas mambo
  • Beginn
M

mambo

Mitglied
Traktor/en
Zetor 6718
My name is Brian from England and i have an old battered 6718
Before i acquired the 6718 it was used for launching at a boat yard, until the brakes failed and it rolled into the estuary. :eek:
I bought it for scrap value and dried it out :Yahoo!:

9200420515_062d59886e_z.jpg

as you can see it has had some modifications o_O including a radiator out of something else (necessitating the previous owner to cut half the bonnet off :shock: )

Re: hi

as you can see i had to trick the system by saying i was from Germany (it would not allow me to register as British)
Is posting in english ok as i dont speak German, or should i run it through the dreaded Translator?)

Hi Brian,

welcome at the Forum. :hallo:
What area are you from?
Do you want to restore your tractor?
It Looks like your Patient needs some work to be done.
I am shure you find help here for your tractor
About english language some times translater Software isn't really useful.

I think the Admin will answer your questions

Regards
Tony

Hello Brian and welcome! :)

English is ok, the location request is only needed for the usermap. :like And you are not the first with english language on this site... so write in english and we strive to do that too. :D

Your tractor will probably need something more than a polish. ;) But, fortunately, the cost of spare parts for Zetor tractors are relatively low. ;)

Regards, Joachim

I am on the border of Norfolk and Suffolk
i am starting to work on the Zetor but i find the parts are expensive here in the UK
A radiator is 500 Euro :(

I have the front of the bonnet and will reinstate it soon. :greis:

Hi,

please call (Mail) www.eth-weisse.de (look at the portal site here) and tell him your parts question. I think he can help you and your Zetor with parts for less money. ;)

i have just ordered some parts from Czech Republic prices were a little bit cheaper than here but shipping was as much as the parts :(

... yes, shipping costs from CZ to germany is 30-50 Euro per parcel. But a radiator cost in germany also only 120 Euro + shipping.

Thank you Joachim 120 Euro is even cheaper than price in Czech
i will have a look at those other sites you link later
thanks again

Can anyone tell me why when i first got my zetor, 1 of the hydraulic hoses that come from under the seat was connected to the gearbox filler point?
And was this ok to disconnect it?

Hello,
that's ok if you do not have a front mounted lift. The oil was the return hose from the control valve from the front lift.

So if you do not need a pressure-free return, then the off. :)

I assumed 1 was flow and 1 was return to rear implement. I have had them on the flow and return to my log splitter, is this OK?
Now i have removed splitter for mower should i reconnect it to filler of just leave out the back of cab?

Hello,
can you please take pictures of the pipes? My technical English is not so good ... :oops:

What I understood: you have now a mower on the side and a wood splitter on 3 - point. Right?

No i have taken off wood splitter and have mower on 3 point instead