Bericht Habe mir einen Zetor 9111 (Zetor 10111) gekauft...

Dave

Dave

Mitglied
Vorname
_
Traktor/en
Zetor 3511
hab mir einen 9111 gekauft. mit rotortiler und scheibenpflug. $4500
allerdings ist er ca. 10 jahre im freien gestanden.
motor eingerostet fom regenwasser, weggestellt wurde er da er laerm an der kurbelwelle hatte.
cabine ist auch mit rostloechern uebersaeht.
an der kurbelwelle kann ich soweit keine fehler sehen. hab aller dings den kopf noch nicht abmontiert.

allerdings hab ich folgendes rausgefunden,
links neben der kupplung ist ein hebel , in 2ten bild sichtbar, sieht aus als ob das ein superkriechgang ist.
der hebel fuer das lastschaltgetriebe am oberen getriebedeckel fehlt.

Kann mir jemend sagen welche getriebeausfuehrungen es gibt fuer das model, forallem gibt es zum superkriechgang den lastschaltzwischengang, oder gibts entwerd superkriechgang oder zwischengang.

Anhänge

Du hast nicht die nötigen Rechte um Anhänge (Bilder, Dateien) anzuschauen.
    Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
Na herzlichen Glückwunsch da hast du dir viel Arbeit gekauft
Willkommen im Forum :welcome mit deinem neuen Zetor

You say "the engine is rusted". Do you mean the engine is seized?

Ich meine es war ein entweder/oder mit dem Superkriechgang/Lastschaltstufe. Aber 100% sicher bin ich nicht.

Yes the engine is seized, the turbo still spins,
I have been trying to get the head off, but it is stuck slide,
Is there anything else that holds the head down then the head bolts, I can't find anything.
I have filled the spaces around the head studs and the cylinders with diesel for a couple of days now and jammed a lever between the head and the block to have it under tension,
but it didn't come off yet.

Normaly only the cylinder haed screws...
Do you have any pictures from?

Hier sind ein paar bilder.
im thermostatgehaeuse ist voll mit christall aehnlicher substanz.
koennte natuerlich ein dichtmittel sein.
Kann mir aber trotzdem nicht vorstellen wie das den zylinderkopf festklebt.
wenn igenjemand ideen hat lasst mir das bitte wissen

Anhänge

Bitte registriere dich jetzt oder logge dich mit deinem Account ein um Anhänge betrachten zu können.
The pictures are not very detailed. Your engine should be a Z8002. The engine looks like a Z8001 like I have in my Zetor 8011, but the Z8001 has stubs and not head bolts.
If you are sure you have all the head bolts out and there are no other bolts, then I would use some wood and a jack under the inlet manifold and one under the exhaust manifold and give upwards pressure. Hold a piece of wood against the head and hammer the wood. The head gasket can be the problem. I am very curious to what you find. The crap in the cooling system would make me worry about corrosion though.

It does have studs with nuts on the top.
on th efirst pic you see hexagon bar, this is a lever, I am pretty sure it applies about a ton of force to the head. that would definitely crack the inet manifold if I apply it there. its been there for days now, and hasn't moved yet. I keep topping up the diesel into the cylinders and stud holes, this is what the sockets are for. there is no bolts and plates on the side that could hold it down as far as I can see.

Z8002

Anhänge

I think the Z8002 is the turbo version of the Z8001. I have a parts book of the 8011 with Z8001 engine. If you want a copy please sent me a private message. I don't want you to try to push the head off with the jack, just add some extra force. Tapping with a intermediate wooden block could be helpful.
What you can try to do is to double nut the head studs (18 pieces in the parts book ) and try to screw them out. If they all come out you should be able to get the head off. I don't see dowel pins in the parts book.

Concerning your first post;
Can you take a picture from the lever linkage (left of the clutch) under the cab to where it connects?, and where the power shift linkage is missing?
Then we might have an answer.

here is a picture of the gear box top. PTO lever is present, power shift is not. In the hole where the lever is meant to be is a blind short shaft secured with a cir clip at the top.

Anhänge

Do you mean the item between the dip stick and the gear selector?
The cover on my 8011 gearbox is different, it does't have this item.

3rd pic. I marked where the power shift lever is missing, that electrical sensor will probably not let you start when it is in gear.
first pic. the cover on the side would usually have another shoulder from the cylinder that is usually behind that cover.

Z8002 seems to have a different crank shaft with bolted counterweights.
and balancing system where the oil pump is built into.
there is no weare to see on the pump, but the gears are shamfered by 0.25mm , that wouldn't be good for the oil pressure I guess. I don't think this is meant to be that way? does anyone know?

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Just a thought; if ( a big if) the tractor was modified with a creep gear (because of the rotor tiller), could the power shift and road gear have been lost?
Any luck with the head?

The creeper gear replaces the power shift , what I have found at this stage.

Head is off using 2 strong backs to pull and a lever.
Got 3 pistons moving by heating it with petrol.
The 4th I guess I will have to drill to bits.

Anhänge

We had the same problem with a 7045 that had been sitting outside more than 20 years. I made a rod that fitted against the piston pin boss and used a jack hammer on that rod. That got the piston out and the cylinder loose.
You should inspect the head thoroughly for cracks first.
On the 7045 we had some injector spray nozzle's plugged with rust. The injection pump had still diesel fuel in her.

Glad to see you made progress.

pistons are out after some heating, sleeves are out, one crankshaft bearing journal is worn, 0.25mm .
What a bummer, now I need to pull the whole engine apart.

The bearing journal doesn't look like it produced a lot of heat when it was failing. There is no discolouring visible. I guess I get it reground to under-size. hopfully it does not crack one day. Does anyone have experience with crank shaft damage?

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet: